This Kinetec 9081 hip CPM is the only true hip CPM available today. It isolates the hip providing optimal therapy for today's complex hip procedures.
The Kinetec 9081 machine provides optimum range of motion by allowing and controlling flexion, extension, abduction and external rotation. Convenient range-of-motion controls adjust from 0° to 120° of hip flexion. The shock-absorbing feature transfers the weight of the leg off the injured hip joint, promoting patient compliance.
- Combined abduction of the hip with flexion/extension maintains the congruity of the femoral head
- Knee flexion may be blocked at 0°, 30°, 60°, 90° or 120°, decreasing pain by relaxing hamstring muscles during hip flexion
- Lockable ROM controls for patient safety
- Procedures requiring early mobility and the patient's cooperation in the post-operative period to help prevent stiffness
- Arthroplasties of the hip and knee
- Femur and lower leg osteosynthesis
- Quadriceps release
- Hip and knee prostheses
- Osteotomies of the hip and knee
- Fractures of the femoral upper extremity with open reduction and internal fixation
- Acetabular and distal femoral fractures
* This product requires a prescription from your doctor