Provides anatomical motion for the knee. Address full knee range of motion capabilities. Wide low profile, closed base for stability. Accommodates a wide range of patients.
Press play below to view an instructional video on how to use the Optiflex K1 hand control.
- Surprisingly simple.
- Amazingly effective.
- Weighs just 23 lbs (10.4 kg), making it the lightest knee CPM on the market.
- Only 38 inches long.
- Optional OptiFlex® Patient Kit (extra charge applies).
- Wide low-profile, closed-based frame for stability.
- Single screw drive.
- Reversible foot plate for short leg length.
- ROM -10 to 120.
- Calf Length Range - 10in - 22in.
- Thigh Length Range - 12in - 19in.
- On-board power supply.
- Only 95 parts in the entire device.
- Four push-button dials: speed, pause, extension and flexion.
- Big, bright display.
- International symbols.
- Patient lock-out feature.
- Accommodates patients 4 ft to 6.6 ft (1.2m–2m).
- Two year warranty.
- Shipping Weight : 54 lb (16.3 kg).
- Mains Power : 100V-240V, V AC 50-60Hz.
*This product requires a prescription from your doctor.