For over 25 years, the medcom group, ltd.® has answered questions from patients. Here, we have done our best to answer the ones that are most often asked in terms of our continuous passive motion machine costs, insurance, and shipping. If you have questions about your surgical procedure, please visit our Learn page. And at any time, please feel free to send us an email or contact us at (877) 301-4276.
- Can I rent or purchase equipment for personal use?
- How does the CPM machine work?
- Why should I rent from The Medcom Group?
- Do I need a prescription to rent equipment?
- How much do the rentals cost?
- Will my health insurance cover the costs?
- Will Medicare pay for my equipment rental?
- Why do you ask for a credit card?
- When does billing start?
- How long can I rent equipment?
- What if I stop using the equipment early?
- What additional fees will I be charged?
- Do I have to pay for shipping?
- Once I receive the equipment, is it easy to use?
- How will I receive my equipment?
- How long will it take to get to me?
- How do I send my equipment back?
- Can I rent/buy equipment outside of the USA?
- What happens if my machine doesn’t work?
- Can I still get the products if I live outside of the USA?
- Contact us for more information