The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is hospital grade physical therapy equipment designed for use in your home. The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case. This equipment allows for adjustment of both the inclination of the neck from 15 to 25 degrees for your comfort. It also offers precise traction in 1 lb. increments from 0 to 50 lbs of cervical traction. Get your rehab therapy when it is convenient for you!
Features & Benefits:
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to pevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanisim
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance
This products has a one year manufacturer's warranty.
IMPORTANT: Some insurance companies will pay or reimburse for the usage of a Saunders Cervical Home Traction Device. For more information, call today for a free consultation with a Patient Care Representative, 1-877-301-4276.
*This product requires a prescription from your doctor.