Following hand and/or wrist surgery, a Hand Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machine will help your recovery. The Kinetec Maestra Table Top Hand and Wrist CPM is the most versatile machine on the market with nine different execises for your fingers, thumb and wrist. Its patented drive mechanism allows continuous motion that matches the natural physiological spiral of flexion. Fingers and individual joints can be excercised separately or grouped together. For use with either hand. This lightweight, easily-transportable unit also features variable speed control, variable range of motion, and a pivoting palm support for increased comfort, while its easy-to-use cursors protect healing tissue by limiting range of motion.
- Range of Motion - Fingers: 45° hyperextension, 270° flexion (full, composite fist)
- Range of Motion - Wrist: 90° extension, 55° flexion
- Range of Motion - Pro/Supination: 90° Pronation, 90° Supination
- Range of Motion - Intrinsic +: 0° extension to 90° flexion
- Range of Motion - Intrinsic -: 0° extension to 180° flexion
- Range of Motion - DIP: 0° to 70° flexion
- Range of Motion - Thumb: full opposition
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.5 kg)
- Warranty: Full 2-year warranty
- Approval: UL Listed
Benefits of a Hand/Wrist CPM:
The Kinetec Maestra Table Top Hand and Wrist Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machine works well for patients recovering from a variety of hand/wrist issues and is is clinically proven to:
- reduce pain
- reduce swelling
- inhibit the formation of scar tissue
- maintain and increase Range of Motion (ROM)
It is very important to do everything that your doctor and physical therapist tell you to do including your exercises! Using both a Hand/Wrist CPM and doing your recommended exercises will enhance your recovery while also reducing your pain and swelling.
For more infomation, call today for a free consultation with a friendly Patient Representative, 1-877-301-4276.
*This product requires a prescription from your doctor.