The InTENSity 10 Digital TENS Unit is one of the most popular stimulating units in the InTENSity premium digital device family. This device comes equipped with 10 pre-set, clinically-tested, pain-relieving TENS treatment programs, organized by different body parts, making it one of the easiest, and most effective, TENS devices available on the market today. With the press of 2 buttons, the device is ready to operate effectively based on the area of the body being treated, with a customized treatment program based on clinical research protocols. TENS is a non-invasive, drug free method of controlling pain.
An AC power adapter, and removable belt clip, also come with the device for effective therapy on the go.
Primary Mechanism of Action for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS):
- Small electrical impulses are sent through the skin to stimulate the nerves
- The impulses interact with the nerves and block impulses from the area
- The effects of these blocks modify pain perception within the affected area
- Effective for chronic intractable pain, acute post-traumatic pain, acute post-operative pain and arthritic pain
- Wave Form: Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260µs microseconds
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-105mA peak at 1000 ohms
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Power Supply: 9.0V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61, or AC Adapter (100-240V)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs (With Battery)
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous
- Electrode Detection Function:
- Amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when it reaches 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Optimal electrode placement is about 2-3 inches apart.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.55" x 0.9"
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This Kit includes everything needed to immediately begin treatment.
- 1x InTENSity 10 unit
- 1x Pair of 45" Lead Wires (Part #: WW3005)
- 1x 9v Alkaline Longer-Lasting Battery (Part #: TA5013-I)
- AC Power Adapter (Part #: DI0001x)
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive, Reusable Electrodes (Part #: EP2020WC2-INTM)
- Instruction Manual
- Hard Carrying Case