Following hand and/or wrist surgery, a Hand Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machine will help your recovery. The Kinetec Maestra Table Top Hand and Wrist CPM is the most versatile machine on the market with nine different execises for your fingers, thumb and wrist. Its patented drive mechanism allows continuous motion that matches the natural physiological spiral of flexion. Fingers and individual joints can be excercised separately or grouped together. For use with either hand. The pricing is all-inclusive. We include FREE ground shipping to and from your home, 24 hour on-call service for questions or concerns, and a FREE CPM pad kit (the part where your forearm rests). When you receive the machine, call for your setup, fitting and orientation. We will walk you through how to use the machine so you can get the most out of your rental.
- Range of Motion - Fingers: 45° hyperextension, 270° flexion (full, composite fist)
- Range of Motion - Wrist: 90° extension, 55° flexion
- Range of Motion - Pro/Supination: 90° Pronation, 90° Supination
- Range of Motion - Intrinsic +: 0° extension to 90° flexion
- Range of Motion - Intrinsic -: 0° extension to 180° flexion
- Range of Motion - DIP: 0° to 70° flexion
- Range of Motion - Thumb: full opposition
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.5 kg)
Medcom has nearly 30 years of experience supplying CPM machines to patients.
You can count on a patient-friendly machine.
We provide an easy-to-follow instructional DVD and clear written instructions.
You will enjoy a pre-installed ultra-comfortable pad kit at no additional cost.
All of your questions are handled by 24-hour phone support from experienced technicians. Please call us at 1-877-301-4276.
Benefits of a Hand/Wrist CPM:
The Kinetec Maestra Table Top Hand and Wrist Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machine works well for patients recovering from a variety of hand/wrist issues and is is clinically proven to:
- reduce pain
- reduce swelling
- inhibit the formation of scar tissue
- maintain and increase Range of Motion (ROM)
It is very important to do everything that your doctor and physical therapist tell you to do including your exercises! Using both a Hand/Wrist CPM and doing your recommended exercises will enhance your recovery while also reducing your pain and swelling.
For more infomation, call today for a free consultation with a friendly Patient Representative, 1-877-439-2111.
* The use of this product requires a prescription from doctor.