Please call one of our Patient Representatives at 877-301-4276 for pricing and availability. It is not yet available in all areas.
The NICE1 Cold + Compression Therapy System delivers precise, consistent cold and compression therapy, WITHOUT ICE! It is designed to aid the recovery and reduce pain associated with soft tissue injuries or after a surgery. Virtually every doctor recommends icing after an injury or operation. R.I.C.E. (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) was introduced over thirty years ago and remains the standard for treating soft tissue injuries. The NICE1 Cold/Compression Therapy System works by circulating cooled water and air through a therapy wrap that is placed on the injured body part. The cooled water circulates through the therapy wrap and provides five precise, consistent levels of cold therapy. The air inflates the therapy wrap to three different pressures, causing it to compress around the injured body part. This programmable, pneumatic compression is proven to reduce swelling and pain. The NICE1 is intended for use by healthcare professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, or for patients in home settings.
- Uses advanced technology to greatly improve the convenience and efficacy of cold + compression WITHOUT ICE!
- Fully programmable therapies allow you to customize the treatment to your comfort
- Lightweight and portable package
- User-friendly, touch screen interface
- Easy to operate with preset therapy protocols
- Includes one therapy wrap of your choice
- Weight: 10lbs when full of water
- Hose Length: 6 ft.
- Dimensions: 8"W x 7.64"H x 8"D
- Operating Fluid: Distilled Water, Tap Water or glycol/alcohol solution
- Air Pump Pressure: 0-50 mmHg
- Intermittent Compression Setting:
- Low: inflates to 15 mmHg for 2 minutes then deflates to 5mmHg for 30 seconds
- Medium: Inflates to 35 mmHg for 2 minutes then deflates to 5mmHg for 30 seconds
- High: Inflates to 50 mmHg for 2 minutes then deflates to 5mmHg for 30 seconds
- Cooling Temperature Range: 43°F - 59°F
- Level 1: 59°F
- Level 2: 55°F
- Level 3: 51°F
- Level 4: 47°F
- Level 5: 43°F
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 75dBA (with the air pump running)
These units are from our rental fleet. Some may have minor wear and tear. All units will have Preventative Maintenance completed on them prior to shipping. Each unit comes with a 60 day warranty.
*This product requires a prescription from your doctor.
NICE1 Cold/Compression Therapy System Owner's Manual
NICE1 Cold/Compression Therapy System Quick Reference Guide