COVID19 is currently disrupting all facets of life across our country, including the ability to have elective surgeries. For the past 32 years, the medcom group has strived to provide the best equipment to our patients and facilities. These years of experience have allowed us to develop cleaning procedures above and beyond the requirements of the Joint Commission and Centers for Disease Control and we have been utilizing them for over a decade. Rest assured, the equipment you receive from us has been fully disinfected and cleaned to the highest standards. Additionally, we have processes in place to ensure we are following all social distancing requirements. We can ship a unit to you and then setup, fit and orientate you to the machine remotely, with no direct contact required. If you have any questions about our process, please reach out to one of our Patient Service Representatives at 877-301-4276.
Please call one of our Patient Representatives at 877-301-4276 for pricing and availability. It is not yet available in all areas.
The NICE1 Cold/Compression Therapy System is a device designed to aid the recovery and reduce pain associated with soft tissue injuries. Virtually every doctor recommends icing after an injury or operation. R.I.C.E. (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) was introduced over thirty years ago and remains the standard for treating soft tissue injuries. The NICE1 Cold/Compression Therapy System works by circulating cooled water and air through a therapy wrap that is placed on the injured body part. The cooled water circulates through the therapy wrap and provides cold therapy. Air inflates the therapy wrap causing it to compress around the injured body part. The NICE1 is intended for use by healthcare professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, or for patients in home settings.
- Fluid therapy temperature range between 43°F - 59°F
- Treatment for edema in the upper and lower extremities with alternating compressions and three pressure setting
- Programmable therapies
- Lightweight and portable package
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to use and read touch screen display
- Weight: 10lbs
- Hose Length: 6 ft.
- Dimensions: 8"W x 7.64"H x 8"D
- Operating Fluid: Distilled Water, Tap Water or glycol/alcohol solution
- Air Pump Pressure: 0-75 mmHg
- Intermittent Compression Setting:
- Low: inflates to 15 mmHg for 2 minutes then deflates to 5mmHg for 30 seconds
- Medium: Inflates to 50 mmHg for 2 minutes then deflates to 5mmHg for 30 seconds
- High: Inflates to 75 mmHg for 2 minutes then deflates to 5mmHg for 30 seconds
- Cooling Temperature Range: 43°F - 59°F
- Level 1: 59°F
- Level 2: 55°F
- Level 3: 51°F
- Level 4: 47°F
- Level 5: 43°F
*This product requires a prescription from your doctor.
NICE1 Cold/Compression Therapy System Owner's Manual
NICE1 Cold/Compression Therapy System Quick Reference Guide